At Evenor-Tech, our Geo-Information department aims to provide solutions to spatial problems of managing environmental information in order to organise existing knowledge so as to achieve a comprehensive management system for all natural resources while also taking into account the requirements laid down by soil and environmental regulations.
The technical services we offer include:
- Soil sampling and analysis.
- Determining soil types.
- Alphanumeric databases: soils, land cover, flora, fauna, climate, land management, etc.
- Environmental information planning, management and systemisation by developing environmental information support infrastructure.
- Report writing on environmental variables and processes.
- Environmental reports and indicators.
- Digital cartography data.
- Digital terrain models.
- Development of map servers.
We also provide consulting and training to help our customers perform their own inventory counts.